Earth Day is April 22, 2019. The celebration isn’t limited to one day. Many workplaces and organizations host special events throughout the month of April. We still have space on our event calendar, so invite CUB for an event this spring. Here is how we can assist:
- Speaking Engagements including Workplace Lunch n’ Learn CUB provides customized educational presentations on a variety of energy topics to groups of all types-civic organizations, community clubs, neighborhoods, congregations, worksites, and more. Common topics include:
- Understanding your utility bills
- Renewable energy options
- Energy policy and trends
- Income-based assistance programs
- Electric vehicles
- Utility Bill Clinics. CUB staff can be available at a convenient location during a set period of time to provide free 20-minute one-on-one bill consultations. Example: we might be at a senior center from 9:00 AM- 11:00 AM on a Tuesday or a workplace from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM on a Wednesday. Attendees bring their gas and electric bills, meet with CUB staff, and leave with customized ideas to save energy, money and learn about renewable options.
- One-on-One Consultations. Like above, just privately arranged. CUB will talk with individuals over the phone or via Skype about their energy bills.
- Tabling Events. CUB staff are available to table and share consumer information at a wide variety of events including fairs, business functions, and community events. CUB can answer questions about energy related matters as well as provide free bill consultations at the event.
Don’t be shy about requesting our services- that’s why we are here!